Hazardous Waste

Do you have left over paint, medications, car batteries or electronics and don’t know where to dispose of them? DO NOT throw them in your regular garbage can! If you missed the collection day, you still have several options for disposing of household hazardous waste in Utah County. Learn where and how to properly dispose of them and other hazardous chemicals at www.earth911.org or contact the Utah County Health Department or call North Pointe Solid Waste Special Service District (the Lindon landfill station) at 801-225-8538, ext. 202. Free passes to the landfill are available for Cedar Hills residents at the Cedar Hills city office. Click the link to find out what materials to look out for, and the closest donation site. http://www.utahcountyonline.org/dept/Health/hhw/