SPECIAL CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, November 29, 2005 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
Present: Mayor Mike McGee, Presiding
Council Members: Melissa Willie, Jim Perry, Darin Lowder, James Parker
Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder
Others: Troop 1163 - Bobby Seegmiller, Kevin Thomas, Caleb Porter, Timo Pew, Tanner Jense, Nate Walton; Charelle Bowman (7:05 p.m.)
1. This meeting of the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, having been posted throughout the City and the press notified, was called to order by Mayor McGee at 7:03 p.m.
Invocation given by Timo Pew
Pledge of Allegiance conducted by Caleb Porter
2. Review/Action Regarding The Cedars Homeowners Association Special Meeting
Mayor McGee stated that this meeting is the give the Mayor the ability to cast votes on behalf of the City. The City has five votes with The Cedars Homeowners Association. A list of the candidates for the Association was not given to the Mayor or made available. C. Perry heard that Stephen Lee was running for office in the Association. Mayor McGee stated that some residents in the area are willing to work with the City regarding the golf course. The Association will have a meeting this Saturday, December 3, 2005, at the Cedar Hills Golf Club, Sunset Room, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
MOTION: C. Parker - To authorize Mayor McGee to cast the five votes on behalf of the City at The Cedars Homeowners Association meeting on Saturday, December 3, 2005. Seconded by C. Perry.
Aye - Darin Lowder
Melissa Willie Motion passes.
3. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
4. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
No Executive Session held.
5. This meeting was adjourned at 7:09 p.m. on a motion by C. Perry, Seconded by C. Willie and unanimously approved.
/s/ Kim E.Holindrake
Approved by Council: Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder
December 6, 2005