SPECIAL CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Monday, October 3, 2005 5:30 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
Present: Mayor Mike McGee, Presiding
Council Members: Melissa Willie, Darin Lowder, Jim Perry
Kim Holindrake, City Recorder
Others: Charelle Bowman
1. This meeting of the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, having been posted throughout the City and the press notified, was called to order by Mayor McGee at 5:35 p.m.
Invocation given by C. Perry
Pledge of Allegiance
2. Review/Action on Cedars Homeowners Special Meeting
See handouts. Mayor McGee reported that the purpose of this meeting is to review the issue of authorizing the Mayor to cast the City’s five votes at The Cedars Homeowners Association meeting later tonight.
MOTION: C. Perry - To authorize Mayor McGee to cast the five votes on behalf of the City of Cedar Hills in the special Cedars Homeowners meeting on October 3, 2005. Seconded by C. Willie.
Aye - C. Lowder
C. Willie Motion passes.
3. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
4. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
No Executive Session held.
5. This meeting was adjourned at 5:38 p.m. on a motion by C. Perry, seconded by C. Lowder and unanimously approved.
/s/ Kim E. Holindrake
Approved by Council: Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder
October 11, 2005