August 28, 2018

Motor oil and other hazardous contaminants should never be poured in the storm drain system. If you need a place to properly dispose of motor oil, there are a number of local businesses that will accept used motor oil: 

  • AutoZone

  • O’Reilly Auto Parts

  • Jiffy Lube

  • Walmart Tire & Lube Express

  • NAPA Auto Parts

  • The Pep Boys

    Some of these locations will also accept antifreeze and other lubricants. For addresses, phone numbers, and specific locations throughout Utah County, you can go to the Utah County Storm Water Coalition website and click on the “Used Oil Program” link.