Registration: October 2nd at 8:00am – until full. Click Here to register!
Cost: $320 for bus, lessons, and Pass. (Space is limited to the first 54 to register.
Ages: 10 and up
Join the Cedar Hills Ski or Snowboard Club at Brighton Ski Resort! Classes are based on the skill level and number of participants. All levels are welcome. Four classes are included: February: 10th, 24th, March 2nd & 9th. Each Saturday includes transportation, lessons, and a night lift pass. A limited number of self-drive lessons will be available for $ 230 (participants will be responsible for transportation to and from Brighton.)
- Participants must ride the bus up to Brighton and back home.
- Fee includes chartered bus, 2 hours of ski or snowboard lesson and an all-night lift pass.
- Average of 8 students per class
- Ski/Snowboard rentals and food are NOT included. Must bring your own equipment. Helmets are strongly recommended.
- Please be on time to the bus both the leaving Cedar Hills at 2:30 pm and the returning to Cedar Hills around 9:00 pm. The buses will not be waiting for anyone and will leave on time.
- If you are going home by another method, you MUST let your bus supervisor know beforehand.
- Drop off times may change depending upon the weather.
- Please keep bus clean. Pick up trash and personal belongings at the end of the day.
- Be considerate of others, including the bus driver, supervisor, and instructors. No loud music, shouting or bad language will be allowed.
A full refund, minus $25 service fee, is available up to January 1, 2024. After that date, no refund will be available. There are no make-up classes. Registration is non-transferable.
If a class is canceled due to road closure, a make-up date will be scheduled for the entire group.