May 31, 2012
Cedar Hills has many beautiful parks and trails. Please be aware that there are rules established for usage to ensure safety and enjoyment for those in the park and those who live near the parks.
· Parks are closed from 11:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. If anyone is in the park after hours, the police will be notified.
· Pets are to be on a leash and owners should dispose of waste properly. Most of the parks now have pet waste stations, including bags, to make sure that the parks are able to be enjoyed by everyone.
· Children should be supervised at all time.
· Respect the privacy of landowners adjacent to the parks and trails.
· Motor vehicles are not allowed in parks or on trails.
· Smoking and alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
· Please do not disturb the landscaping.
If we all follow the rules, our parks and trails will continue to be an appealing and enjoyable part of Cedar Hills. If you witness damage, vandalism, or suspicious activity, please notify the police at 801-763-3020.