Important Election Dates
- Laura Ellison – Candidate Profile
- Tyler Brocious – Candidate Profile
- Alexandra McEwen – Candidate Profile
- Bob Morgan – Candidate Profile
- Britney Lindsey – Candidate Profile
August 10, 2021 Municipal Primary Election
- Every eligible voter will receive a ballot by mail.
- Voters must vote by mail.
- Ballots will be mailed the week of July 19th.
- If voters do not receive their ballot they should contact the Utah County Elections Division for a replacement ballot (801) 851-8128.
- There will be no ballot box at the City Office Building
- Find a Curbside Dropbox near you.
- If mailing your ballot, the deadline to postmark your ballot is August 9, the day before Election Day. If a voter returns their ballot at a post office, they need to confirm that their ballot will be postmarked before Election Day.
- Information relating to voter registration, what’s on the ballot, voting locations, etc. can be found on the county website at UtahCounty.Vote
- The Utah County Elections office provides voters with disabilities accessible options to cast their ballot. A voter with a disability can email the elections office at Elections@UtahCounty.Gov or call 801-851-8128 for more information.
November 2, 2021 Municipal General Election