This camp is a great opportunity to set the tone for a lifetime of athletic enjoyment. The primary focus for the participants is to begin to learn the basics of sports by developing skills. The participants will also continue to refine their dexterity, balance, and coordination.
Cost: $60 for an 8-hour week and a camp T-shirt
Location: Harvey Park (4301 Harvey Blvd)
Just A Reminder
- Pick up and drop off on the East side of the park at the Apollo pavilion(next to the baseball diamond).
- Camp begins at 9AM. Please do not drop your children off before that time.
- Please be sure to have your child wear appropriate athletic clothing which will allow for easy movement.
- Your child is welcome to bring and use their own equipment for the sport we are doing that day.
- While we have access to water fountains, it is a best to have them bring a water bottle to drink (please write their name on it). We also highly recommend sunscreen.
- More information will be sent to you the week before your scheduled camp.