This camp is a great opportunity to set the tone for a lifetime of athletic enjoyment. The primary focus for the participants is to begin to learn the basics of sports by developing skills. The participants will also continue to refine their dexterity, balance, and coordination.
Just A Reminder
- Pick up and drop off will be on the East side of the park by the church building. Please do not get out with your child.
- Camp begins at 9AM. Please do not drop your children off before that time.
- Please be sure to have your child wear appropriate athletic clothing which will allow for easy movement.
- Your child is welcome to bring and use their own equipment for the sport we are doing that day.
- While we have access to water fountains, it is a best to have them bring a water bottle to drink (please write their name on it). We also highly recommend sunscreen and bug repellant.
9:00-9:20 – Stretching/Warm-up
9:20-9:35 – Skill #1
9:35-9:40 – Water break
9:40-9:55 – Skill #2
9:55-10:00 – Water break
10:00-10:15 – Skill #3
10:15-10:20 – Water break
10:25-10:40 – Skill #4
10:40-10:45 – Water break
10:45-11:00 – Games/Scrimmage