June 8, 2020
Here is information from the Utah County Elections Division regarding the June 30th Primary Election:
The June 30th Primary Election will look very different this year.
- Every eligible voter will receive a ballot by mail.
- Voters must vote by mail.
- Ballots will be mailed the week of June 15th.
- There will be no in person voting
- No early voting.
- No in person voting on election day.
- Counties are given the option to be a mobile voting county
- For the rare exception that a voter did not receive their ballot there will be limited mobile voting sites. A voter MUST remain in their vehicle.
- This means that we can provide voters the opportunity to pick up a ballot/envelope from a mobile voting site and they will drop voted ballots in a drop box on election day.
- Find a Vote Center near you.
- There will be no same day registration.
- Deadline for all voter record updates/changes/affiliation is 11 days before Election Day (June 19)
- The county will be enforcing strict Covid-19 social distancing and sanitation standards.
- Election Night first report will not post until 10:00 PM.
- Canvass will be 21 days after Election Day.