November 17, 2022
There are many ways that residents can stay informed with things that are happening in the city.
- Monthly Newsletter: Newsletters can be viewed on the City website or from the Weekly Update. Printed newsletters are mailed to those who receive a paper utility bill.
- Weekly Email: Every Monday the City sends out an e-mail which contains information about upcoming events, meetings, activities and more.
- City Website: The City’s official website (www.cedarhills.org) is where residents can view notices, announcements, agendas and other information. Recreation program registration and park reservations are also done through the website.
- Social Media: You can follow the City on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube! The Recreation Department is also on Instagram and the Events/Vista Room is on Instagram and Pinterest.
- The City Office: Our office staff is just a phone call or e-mail away! We are here to help!
- Public Notice: Hearing notification signs are posted at the City Office, Community Recreation Center, and Fire Station when required. Additional signage and mailers to effected property owners may also be sent out to comply with State of Utah regulations.