March 23, 2021
Request for Proposals – Harvey Park Concessions
March 22, 2021
The City of Cedar Hills has received a proposal to rent/run the concession space at Harvey Park, located at 4200 W Harvey Blvd, Cedar Hills, Utah. The proposed rental space is part of the main building located near the splash pad and parking lot. The City is interested in receiving additional proposals to provide concessions. The City Council will award a concessionaire contract as part of the regularly scheduled City Council meeting on April 13, 2021, at 7:00pm. Any proposal that wishes to be considered should include the following information:
- Nature of business and products offered
- Hours and days of operation
- Description of business, and background information
- Signage needs
- Proposed rent and any sharing of gross sales with the City of Cedar Hills
- Willingness to negotiate a final contract
For more information, please reach out to Chandler Goodwin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All proposals must be received by April 7, 2021, no later than 1:00pm.