January 1, 2012

If your business lists your home in Cedar Hills as its physical location, you must obtain a Cedar Hills business license. Even if the services are not specifically conducted within the City, but your home address is used for registration with the State, you are required to have a municipal license. Visit our business licensing page for more information.