Welcome to the City of Cedar Hills Emergency Management site. If you have questions regarding the city’s Emergency Management effort, please contact Heather Cathey at 801-785-9668, ext. 104, or email: Heather Cathey.
The mission of the Cedar Hills Emergency Management effort is to build a safe and friendly community through commitment to duty and emergency preparedness.
Cedar Hills is dedicated to a safe and friendly environment for family and business. Please utilize the links below for more resources.
- American Red Cross
- Be Ready Utah
- CERT Program
- Emergency Communications Alert Notification System
- Emergency Hazards & Evacuation Info
*In the event of an evacuation American Fork Fire and Rescue are asking that you place your garbage can in the middle of your driveway a few feet off the sidewalk. This will signal to police and fire departments that you have evacuated your home and do not need contact. This will help expedite the process and help ensure that everyone is quickly and safely evacuated.
- Emergency Self-Triage
- Firewise Landscaping for Utah
- Gas Leaks
- Hazardous Materials
- Household & Personal Property Inventory Book
- Hygiene and Sanitation
- Personal and Family Preparedness
- Pets in Disaster
- Preparing for Distaster
- Power Outages
- Utah County Hazards – Earthquake, Flood, Landslide, etc.
- Utah Firewise Living: A Wildfire Preparation Guide
- Winter Storms