August 17, 2017

Help keep our neighborhoods safe. If a solicitor comes to the door or approaches you on your property, ask to see their city-issued photo badge. If they cannot produce it, instruct them to go to the city office to obtain a license, or ask them to leave the city.

If you wish to report violations or nuisances, please contact the American Fork Police at 801-763-3020, ext. 2, or call 911, if you are threatened or if the solicitor becomes aggressive. After the solicitor leaves your property, you may call the police and ask for an officer to come to the area to make contact with the illegal solicitor. The city can usually issue a solicitor license within two or three days.