February 21, 2020
The City will sponsor its 22nd Annual “Spring Clean-Up” Saturday, April 25th and Saturday, May 2nd from 7am-Noon ONLY, large roll-off dumpsters will be available at the following locations:
1) Sunset Park: 9814 N Dorchester Dr. (Parking Lot)
2) Heritage Park: 4450 W Cedar Hills Dr. (Parking Lot)
3) Recreation Center (Gravel Area) 10640 N Clubhouse Dr. (Parking Lot)
4) Timpanogos Cove Park: 9508 N Timpanogos Cove (Parking Lot)
5) Morgan Blvd/Sage Vista Drive
Dumpsters will be available on Saturday, April 25th and Saturday, May 2nd from 7am-Noon ONLY. If you are unable to utilize the dumpsters on these two days, the City provides each household two landfill passes per year that could be utilized.
Please review the following guidelines to ensure safety and convenience:
1) Do not place any of the following items in the dumpsters: car tires, car batteries, motor oil, appliances, electronic devices, concrete, construction materials, or liquids of any type.
2) Tree limbs should not exceed six inches in diameter and 12 feet in length.
3) If the dumpster is full, please take the load to another location to avoid scattering debris or creating difficulty in hauling away the dumpster.