Join the Cedar Hills Ski or Snowboard Night School at Brighton Ski Resort. Classes are based on the skill level and number of participants. All levels are welcomed. Four classes will be offered: February: 13th, 20th, 29th, and March 6th. Each Saturday includes transportation, lesson and a night lift pass.
- Participants must ride the bus up to Brighton and back home.
- Fee includes chartered bus, 2 hours of ski or snowboard lesson and an all-night lift pass.
- Boys and girls 10 years and up. Average of 8 students per class
- Ski/Snowboard rentals and food are NOT included. Must bring your own equipment. Helmets are strongly recommended.
- Due to COVID masks will be required while on the bus and possibly while skiing as well. TBD at a later date by Brighton.
Ages: 10 and up
Registration Dates: October 15th – until full
Registration fee is non-refundable once you register.
Cost: $250 for bus, lessons and Pass. (space is limited to the first 54 to register). Due to COVID the fee is a little more this year as Brighton is passing along additional costs. FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED FROM EVERYONE.
Notes for the receipt:
- Please be on time to the bus both the leaving Cedar Hills at 2:30 pm and the returning to Cedar Hills around 9:00 pm. The buses will not be waiting for anyone and will leave on time.
- If you are going home by another method, you MUST let your bus supervisor know beforehand.
- Drop off times may change depending upon the weather.
- Please keep bus clean. Pick up trash and personal belongings at the end of the day.
- Be considerate of others, including the bus driver, supervisor and instructors. No loud music, shouting or bad language will be allowed.
A full refund, minus $25 service fee, is available up to January 19th. After that date, no refund will be available. There are no make-up classes. Registration is non-transferable.
If a class is canceled due to road closure, a make-up date will be scheduled for the entire group.