PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, June 3, 2008 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a public hearing in connection with their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, June 3, 2008, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Fiscal Year 2009 Budget (July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009)
4. Minutes from the May 20, 2008, Public Hearing and Regular City Council Meeting
5. Review/Action on Golf Course Reconfiguration
6. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting Fees
7. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting the Fiscal Year 2009 Budget (July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009)
8. Review/Action on GFOA Budget Award
9. Review/Action to Surplus Property (Trail) Located in The Cedars Between 10386/10382 Bayhill Drive and 10401/10391 Tamarack Way
10. Review/Action to Award the Bid for the 2008 Waterline Service Road Improvements
11 . City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR AND COUNCIL REPORTS
12. Board and Committee Reports
13. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-205
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
14. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 2nd day of June, 2008. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder