CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, April 15, 2008 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, April 15, 2008, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Minutes from the April 1, 2008, Public Hearing and Regular City Council Meeting
4. Review/Action on Golf Course Reconfiguration
5. Review/Action on Board/Committee Appointments - Planning Commission
6. Report on Fiscal Year 2008 Budget (July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009)
7. Review/Action on Release of Setback for The Cedars, Plat I, Lot 32
8. Review/Action on a Contract for a Telecommunication Transmitter Located at the Golf Course Clubhouse
9. Review/Action on Adopting a Proclamation Designating May 1, 2008, as Silver Star Day
10. Review/Action Adopting a Proclamation Designating the Week of May 4 - May 10, 2008, as Municipal Clerks Week
11. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR AND COUNCIL REPORTS
12. Board and Committee Reports
13. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
14. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 14th day of April, 2008. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder