PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, December 12, 2007 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold their Regular City Council Meeting on Wednesday, December 12, 2007, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Amendments to the Fiscal Year 2008 Budget (July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008)
4. Amendments to Title 10, Chapter 5, Section 27, Regarding the Requirements for the Installation of Landscape Features on Lots
5. Amendments to the City Code Regarding the Requirements for the Conveyance of Water Rights for Annexation and Development
6. Preliminary Site Plan for Commercial Property Located on the Southeast Corner at the Intersection of Cedar Hills Drive and 4800 West (Amsource)
7. Minutes from the November 20, 2007, Regular City Council Meeting
8. Review/Action on 2007 Fiscal Year Audit
9. Review/Action on Amendments to the 2008 Fiscal Year Budget (July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008)
10. Review/Action on the Preliminary Site Plan for Commercial Property Located on the Southeast Corner at the Intersection of Cedar Hills Drive and 4800 West (Amsource)
11. Review/Action on Ordinance on Motor Vehicle Trespass on Private and Public Lands
12. Review/Action on Golf Course Reconfiguration
13. Review/Action on Release of Durability for Renaissance PRD
14. Review/Action on Release of Durability for Canyon Heights, Plat G
15. Review/Action on Amendments to Title 10, Chapter 5, Section 27, Regarding the Requirements for the Installation of Landscape Features on Lots
16. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting Fees
17. Review/Action to Purchase The Cedars, Plat A, Lot 19
18. Review/Action on the Final Subdivision Plat for Cottonwood Hills Estates
19. Review/Action on Ordinance Setting the Time and Place of City Council Meetings for 2008
20. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR AND COUNCIL REPORTS
21. Board and Committee Reports
22. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
23. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 6th day of December, 2007. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder