AMENDED PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, October 16, 2007 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing in conjunction with their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, October 16, 2007, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Proposed E. Johnson Annexation
4. Proposed Amendments to the 2007-2008 Fiscal Year Budget
5. Minutes from the October 2, 2007, Regular City Council Meeting
6. Review/Action on Golf Course Reconfiguration
7. Review/Action on an Ordinance Adopting the E. Johnson Annexation Located at Approximately 9992 North 4000 West
8. Review/Action on Services Provided by Waste Management - Recycling Fees and Green Waste Toters
9. Review/Action on Recycling Plan Subsidy
10. Review/Action on Amendments to the 2008 Fiscal Year Budget (July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008)
11. Review/Action on an Ordinance Creating the Cedar Hills Community Development and Renewal Agency
12. Review/Action to Award the Contract for the Cottonwood Well Site Improvements
13. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR AND COUNCIL REPORTS
14. Board and Committee Reports
15. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
16. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 15th day of October, 2007. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder