CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, September 4, 2007 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, September 4, 2007, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Minutes from the
4. Review/Action on Golf Course Reconfiguration
5. Review/Action on Landscape Agreement
6. Review/Action on Appointments to the Traffic Safety and Livability Oversight Committee
7. Review/Action Resolution and Proclamation Regarding Manila Boundary and Servicing Issues
8. Review the Compensation for Elected and Appointed Officers
9. Review/Action on City Council Procedures
10. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
11. Board and Committee Reports
12. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
13. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 30th day of August, 2007. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder