PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, June 19, 2007 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a Public Hearing in connection with their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, June 19, 2007, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Capital Facilities Plan for Park Development, Park Land, Recreation Facilities, and Public Safety
4. Amendments to the Fiscal Year 2007 Budget (July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007)
5. Wireless Telecommunications Ordinance
6. Minutes from the May 15, 2007, Regular City Council Meeting; and the April 24, 2007, Special Joint Cedar Hills Pleasant Grove City Council Meeting; and the June 5, 2007, Public Hearing and Regular City Council Meeting
7. Review/Recommendation on Final Plat for The Cedars Townhomes, Plat E, Phase 5
8. Review/Approve Development Agreement - Walmart
9. Review/Approve Development Agreement - Phillips Edison
10. Review/Action on Final Subdivision Plat for the Commercial Property Located at Approximately 10000 North (Cedar Hills Drive) Between 4800 and 4600 West - Cedar Hills Retail Subdivision
11. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting Amendments to the Fiscal Year 2007 Budget (July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007)
12. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting the 2007-2008 Property Tax Levy
13. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting Fees (All Fees and Utility Rate Schedules)
14. Review/Action on Ordinance Amending the Compensation for Elected and Appointed Officers
15. Review/Action on Resolution Adopting the Fiscal Year 2008 Budget (July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008)
16. Review/Action on Ordinance Creating of and Appointments to a Traffic Safety Committee
17. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
18. Board and Committee Reports
19. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
20. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 14th day of June, 2007. Gretchen F. Gordon, Deputy City Recorder