PUBLIC HEARING AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, December 5, 2006 7:00 p.m.
Public Safety Building
3925 W Cedar Hills Drive, Cedar Hills, Utah
This meeting may be held electronically via telephone to permit one or more of the council members to participate.
NOTICE is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Cedar Hills, Utah, will hold a public hearing in connection with their Regular City Council Meeting on Tuesday, December 5, 2006, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Boundary Adjustment Between the City of Cedar Hills and Highland City (Kjar Boundary Adjustment)
1. Call to Order, Invocation and Pledge
2. Public Comment: Time has been set aside for the public to express their ideas, concerns, and comments (Comments limited to 3 minutes per person with a total of 30 minutes for this item).
3. Minutes from the November 7, 2006, Regular City Council Meeting
4. Minutes from the November 21, 2006, Regular City Council Meeting
5. Review/Action on Fiscal Year 2005-2006 Audit
6. Review/Action on Proposed Purchase of City Property Located Along Southern Edge of Sunset Park
7. Review/Action on Boundary Adjustment Between the City of Cedar Hills and Highland City (Kjar Boundary Adjustment)
8. Discussion on The Cedars Design Standards Regarding Fences
9. Review/Action on Ordinance Setting the Time and Place of City Council Meetings for 2007
10. City Manager Report and Discussion
MAYOR’S REPORT/ITEMS REFERRED BY CITY COUNCIL
11. Board and Committee Reports
12. Motion to go into Executive Session, Pursuant to Utah State Code 52-4-5
* * * EXECUTIVE SESSION * * *
13. Motion to Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene City Council Meeting
Posted this 30th day of November, 2006. Kim E. Holindrake, City Recorder