CHEM Lab 101
- Flammable gases lab-including our exploding fireball balloon demonstration;
- Dry ice lab-including fog waterfalls and bouncing fog bubbles;
- Color-changing chemical reactions lab-including our test tube rainbow reaction.
Reserve your spot today at Rec1.com
Electric Circuit and Magnet Engineering Lab
In this new class, students will learn about magnets and electricity by designing and building useful gadgets that harness the power.
- Junkyard electromagnetic cranes
- Lighting a miniature city
- Magnetic levitation trains
- Electric flying saucer launchers
Spring Class Details
Cost: $69 per student
When: Begins March 17th at 4:00-5:00 pm