The Cedar Hills Family Festival is a special time for the community to come together for summer fun!
Family Festival 2019 will be held June 3-8!
Discounted tickets may be purchased online using the Ticket Order Form or by mail until midnight on Monday, May 27. Discounted tickets may also be purchased at the city office until Monday, June 3 at 3PM. After June 3, tickets will only be available at each event. Tickets purchased at events will be sold at "day of" pricing. Tickets are for individuals ages 2 and up.
Schedule of Events
Friday, June 7
- Pickleball Tournament Burgess Park in Alpine, 9AM and 1PM. Registration at REC1.com
- Outdoor Adventure Zone Heritage Park, 11AM to 9PM Ticket required
- Craft & Food Vendors Heritage Park, 11AM to 8PM
- Night Out Against Crime Heritage Park, 6PM to 9PM
- Family Dinner Meiers Meats & Fine Foods, Heritage Park, 6:30PM Ticket required
- Outdoor Movie Heritage Park Amphitheater, 8:30PM FREE
Saturday, June 8
- Pickleball Tournament Burgess Park in Alpine, 9AM and1PM. Registration at REC1.com
- Festival Parade 4600 West to Cedar Hills Drive, 10AM Parade Registration Form
- Outdoor Adventure Zone Heritage Park, 11AM to 6PM Ticket required
- Craft & Food Vendors Heritage Park, 10:30AM to 8PM
- Creekside Theater Performances Heritage Park Amphitheater, Noon, 2PM, and 4PM
- Firemen's Water Cannon Heritage Park, 11:30AM, 1:30PM, and 3:30PM FREE!
- Buried Treasure Heritage Park Sand Volleyball Court, Noon FREE!
- Children's Games Heritage Park, Noon to 3PM FREE!
- Baking Contest Heritage Park Pavilion (Deliver entries between 3:30-3:45PM FREE!
- Fireworks Spectacular! 10:00 p.m. Mesquite Park FREE!
Family Festival always goes out with a bang! The annual Fireworks Spectacular will be shown on Saturday, June 8, 2019, at Mesquite Park, adjacent to the Cedar Hills golf course. (May be changed due to weather.)
Want to Be in the Parade?
The city welcomes floats, animals, bands, performing groups, decorated cars, trucks, ATVs, small vehicles, and bicycles. If you would like to participate, submit the Parade Registration Form. Questions? Send an email message to email@example.com. The parade begins at Deerfield Elementary. From there the parade travels north on 4600 West to the roundabout and ends on Cedar Hills Drive at the church east of Heritage Park.
Become a Family Festival Volunteer
Attention! Families, organizations, and businesses: Volunteering for Family Festival is both rewarding and fun. It's an opportunity to serve others and to meet many wonderful people in the community. Training is provided, and each volunteer is given a Family Festival T-shirt. Please submit the Volunteer Application Form. Questions? Email: FamilyFestival@cedarhills.org.
Booth Vendors: Submit this Vendor Application. NOTE: Vendor applications will open on Wednesday, March 6 and will close on Saturday, May 25.
Food Trucks: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Become a Corporate or Private Sponsor of Family Festival
Corporate and private sponsorships help make our celebration a great success. Sponsors receive recognition through various types of exposure during the celebration. For more information, please e-mail: FamilyFestival@cedarhills.org. We appreciate the relationships we’re able to build with our sponsors year after year. Come and be part of Family Festival! Sponsors may now pay securely online by using the Family Festival Sponsorship Payment Form.