Important Election Dates
- Primary Election: June 30, 2020
- General Election:
The June 30th Primary Presidential Election will look very different this year.
- Every eligible voter will receive a ballot by mail.
- Voters must vote by mail.
- Ballots will be mailed the week of June 15th.
- If voters do not receive their ballot by mail, they should contact the Utah County Elections Division the week of June 22nd for a replacement ballot (801) 851-8123.
- There will be no in person voting
- No early voting.
- No in person voting on election day.
- Counties are given the option to be a mobile voting county
- For the rare exception that a voter did not receive their ballot there will be limited mobile voting sites. A voter MUST remain in their vehicle.
- This means that we can provide voters the opportunity to pick up a ballot/envelope from a mobile voting site and they will drop voted ballots in a drop box on election day.
- We are working on 3-5 county wide locations.
- There will be no same day registration.
- Deadline for all voter record updates/changes/affiliation is 11 days before Election Day (June 19)
- The county will be enforcing strict Covid-19 social distancing and sanitation standards.
- Election Night first report will not , st until 10:00 PM.
- Canvass will be 21 days after Election Day.