Important Election Dates
November 3, 2020 General Election
- Every eligible voter will receive a ballot by mail.
- Voters must vote by mail.
- Ballots will be mailed the week of October 12th.
- If voters do not receive their ballot by October 16th, they should contact the Utah County Elections Division for a replacement ballot (801) 851-8128.
- There will be no ballot box at the City Office Building
- If mailing your ballot, the deadline to postmark your ballot is November 2, the day before Election Day. If a voter returns their ballot at a post office, they need to confirm that their ballot will be postmarked before Election Day.
- Early Voting is available on October 28 – 30, and November 2, at the Utah County Elections Office. Information about Early Voting can be found here.
- Information relating to voter registration, what’s on the ballot, voting locations, etc. can be found on the county website at UtahCounty.Vote
- Ballot pick-up locations will be available on Election Day. Locations will be open from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Election Day and Utah laws permitting same-day registration via provisional ballots will be in effect on Election Day. Locations can be found here.
- The Utah County Elections office provides voters with disabilities accessible options to cast their ballot. A voter with a disability can email the elections office at Elections@UtahCounty.Gov or call 801-851-8128 for more information.