From time to time residents request that their street be closed off for neighborhood parties, etc. The city is willing to allow this for up to four hours by the resident submitting the Temporary Street Closure Application. Please make requests with the Public Works Department at least seven days in advance of the requested closure. A $250 refundable deposit by check must accompany the application.