NOTICE: Cedar Hills does not have a public library. For a fee, libraries located in nearby communities will issue non-resident library cards. Some of these libraries include:
Pleasant Grove City Library
30 E Center Street
Pleasant Grove, Utah 84062
American Fork City Library
64 South 100 East
American Fork, Utah 84003
Highland City Library
5400 W Civic Center Dr, Suite 2
Highland, Utah 84003
Orem City Library
58 N. State Street
Orem, Utah 84057
Library Fee Reimbursement
Households purchasing a non-resident library card may come to the City of Cedar Hills office to receive reimbursement for the actual fee or up to $30 of the total amount. Just bring the original library receipt showing the fee paid. One reimbursement is allowed per household, per year.
North Utah County Library Cooperative
The cities of American Fork, Pleasant Grove, Lehi, and Eagle Mountain have agreed to participate in a reciprocal borrowing system that will allow library card holders at any of the cooperating libraries to check out materials from all four libraries. This is not a county library system. Library borrowers are encouraged to search for needed materials at their home library before searching the other libraries’ online catalogs. Each library will continue to function as it currently does in terms of policies, budget, administration, non-resident card fees, etc.
Policies & Procedures for Library Cooperative
- All patrons must have a valid library card from the assigned home library, which, in the case of Cedar Hills, is the Pleasant Grove Library, and should be in good standing at that library.
- This card must be presented at the time of borrowing an item.
- The card entitles the patron to borrow items only. Participating in programs is excluded in the agreement.
- All policies and procedures of the lending library are valid, and the patron must abide by said policies and will be responsible for any incurred charges.
- All items must be returned to the lending library according to the date due.
- Requests (holds) made to a library other than the home library will not be honored. The intent is to allow card holders of each library first access to the materials at that library.
Utah County Mobile Library - Bookmobile
The Utah County Mobile Library is open to anyone residing in Utah County. The library provides on-site library service as well as mobile library service to outlying communities without immediate access to city libraries. The Mobile Library carries approximately 5,000 items that are frequently rotated with items from the Repository collection. If a desired item is not on the Mobile Library, you may request it through Interlibrary Loan. Visit Utah County Mobile Library to view their catalog and schedule, renew items, place holds, and use other free sources.