March 26, 2020
Join our 5th annual Pickleball Rocks Tournament on June 5th & 6th.
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – 3.0 & 3.5 Mixed Doubles
5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. – 4.0, 4.5, 5.0 Mixed Doubles
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 pm – 3.0 & 3.5 Men’s and Women’s Doubles
12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. – 4.0, 4.5 & 5.0 Men’s and Women’s Doubles
We will be utilizing our new Pickleball courts at Harvey Park!
4301 W Harvey Blvd in Cedar Hills. There will be a total of fourteen courts – Six dedicated pickleball courts and eight courts set up using portable pickleball nets and outlined on the adjacent tennis courts.
$30 Per team per event sign up as a team, only one person needs to register per team per event.
Early Bird Deadline (Save $5) – May 15th
Final Registration Deadline – June 1st
- Teams must provide their skill level on their registration form. Those needing to determine their skill level should check the USA Pickleball Association website.
- The division for each doubles team will be determined by the rating of the higher-rated player.
- Tournament directors reserve the right to approve a player’s appropriate skill level rating and the corresponding skill events in which the player will participate.
- Participants may enter for each day of events, but only once in each event.
Registration is limited.
Be sure you and your partner register early!
Format / Rules:
The tournament will be governed by USAPA/IFP rules.
- Outdoor balls (yellow) will be used.
- The format will be round robin. If there are fewer than four entries in a group, groups may be combined or canceled. In addition, larger divisions may be split into A, B groupings.
- Participants must check-in and present their proof of registration at the venue check-in prior to play.
First, Second and third place awards will be given to the top three teams in each division. Awards will be presented at the conclusion of each event. Medals will be awarded to the top three teams in each division.
Food & Snacks:
A selection of free snacks and bottled water will be available for registered players.