Welcome to the City of Cedar Hills Emergency Management site. If you have questions regarding the city’s Emergency Management effort, please contact Laurie Petersen at 801-785-9668, ext. 104, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mission of the Cedar Hills Emergency Management effort is to build a safe and friendly community through commitment to duty and emergency preparedness.
Cedar Hills is dedicated to a safe and friendly environment for family and business. Please utilize the links below for more resources.
- Emergency Communications Alert Notification System
- Be Ready Utah
- American Red Cross
- Emergency Hazards & Evacuation Info
- Gas Leaks
- Hazardous Materials
- Power Outages
- Winter Storms
- Utah County Hazards – Earthquake, Flood, Landslide, etc.
- Household & Personal Property Inventory Book
- Personal and Family Preparedness
- Hygiene and Sanitation
- Preparing for Distaster
- Firewise Landscaping for Utah
- Utah Firewise Living: A Wildfire Preparation Guide
- Pets in Disaster
- CERT Program
- Citizen’s Emergency Medical Kit