Roblox Game Design ages 9-12
Does your child love Roblox? Do you want them to start to learn to code? Over the course of 6 virtual classes, your child will have fun learning how to design, build and publish their own Roblox Games that they can share with their family and friends. Children will learn key Video Game Development concepts like 3D Design, Collaborative Game Development and more.
This will be done online with an instructor.
Highlighted Outcomes & Benefits:
– Learn how to build, design, and publish Roblox Games
– Learn the basics of Video Game Development
– Introduction to Coding w/ Lua Scripting
– Build Problem Solving, Creativity and Critical Thinking Skills
Participants must have the following technology:
– Computer with a microphone and video camera
– Zoom Video Conferencing Software (it’s free)!
– Headphones and mouse
– Download of Roblox Studio (it’s free) and works on Windows and Mac computers. You can download it at the following link: https://www.roblox.com/create – click “start creating” to download