April 17, 2019
The city will sponsor its annual “Spring Clean-Up” on Saturday, April 27, and Saturday, May 4. Large roll-off dumpsters will be available at the following locations:
1) Sunset Park – 9814 N Dorchester Drive
2) Heritage Park – 4450 W Cedar Hills Drive
3) Recreation Center – 10640 N Clubhouse Dr.
4) Timpanogos Cove Park – 9508 N Timpanogos Cove
5) Morgan Blvd/Sage Vista Drive
Dumpsters will be available on the two designated Saturdays from 7:00 a.m. until NOON ONLY. If you are unable to utilize the dumpsters on these two days, the city provides each household with two landfill passes per year. Please review the following guidelines to ensure safety and convenience:
1) Do not place any of these items in the dumpsters: car tires, car batteries, motor oil, appliances, electronic devices, concrete, construction materials, or liquids of any type.
2) Tree limbs should not exceed six inches in diameter and 12 feet in length.
3) If the dumpster is full, please take the load to another location to avoid scattering debris or creating difficulty in hauling away the dumpster.